Laird House comprises of two large bedrooms. The master bedroom has a super king-size bed and en-suite bathroom. The other family bedroom contains a double bed and bunk beds. There is a large shower room and an open plan living/kitchen area and also a fully heated conservatory.
All bed linen is 1000 thread count DORMA Egyptian cotton for your comfort and luxury.
Laird house comprises of the following:-
- Open plan living/kitchen area
- 42" SMART TV with Freeview and DVD player
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Wood burning stove (wood and coal included)
- Dishwasher/washing machine/tumble drier/fridge/small freezer
- Wireless internet connection
- Master bedroom - Super king size bed (can be split into singles on request)
- En-Suite bathroom
- Family bedroom - Double bed and bunk beds complete with TV/DVD/Freeview - cot available on request
- Family shower room
- Conservatory/Dining area/Games area/Table football
- Fully enclosed garden area with large sand pit and outdoor toys
- Covered outdoor standing
- Patio/Outdoor furniture with modern outdoor sofas
- Off road parking for two cars
- Lockable shed for storage
- Unlimited hot water
- Recycling facilities on site
- Environmentally friendly reed bed sewage system and the whole property is heated with and onsite biomass boiler
This unique house is in a beautiful location, surrounded by breathtaking views. Created from the renovation of the old farm dairy, and completed in Spring 2009, Laird House retains much of its original character yet incorporates all the advantages of modern living.
A wood burning stove allows for cosy nights in by the fire and the house also has under floor heating for instant warmth and a fully heated conservatory from which to enjoy the surrounding countryside in luxury.
The conservatory doubles as a games room, complete with air hockey table and many other games for evening entertainment.
The decor throughout the house is light and airy and creates a relaxed feel from the moment you walk through the door.
The long tree lined avenue leading to the farm opens into an expanse of green fields, a working farm steading and Laird House itself, nestled not far from the main farmhouse. It sits within its own grounds and has its own private access with parking for two cars. The excellent disabled access allows guests to be independent and the enclosed garden is child friendly and safe.